Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and/or about you when you engage with us:
- Identifiers, if you create an account with us, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, wallet address, username and password. To ensure we are only collecting information from individuals older than 12, we will also request your birthdate.
- Commercial information, including the types of products and services you purchase or request information about. If you purchase products from us, we will also collect payment information, such as a credit card.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history, search history, and analytics information.
- Social media information, such as your social media handle or Discord ID, when you use our social media plug in features, engage with us on Discord or other social media platforms or tag us in your posts.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- To communicate with you and send the information you requested.
- To market and deliver our products and services to you.
- To improve your experience when you interact with us.
- To improve our brand, website, products and services.
- To perform analytics.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website, products and services.
- For other purposes that you may request.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Our Legal Basis to Collect Information
We rely upon the following legal bases to use your personal information as described above:
- Your consent, where you have expressly provided us with consent for the collection, use, disclosure and/or transfer of your personal information.
- Our legitimate interests provided such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
- For compliance with legal obligations.
Personal Information We Share
We may share your personal information with the following types of entities for the business purposes described above:
- Our parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Service providers and vendors, which may only use your personal information to provide services and are not to otherwise use or disclose your personal information.
- Other entities that we collaborate with, such as NFT communities, to provide you with access to giveaways or other products or services. Other NFT communities may also share information with us.
- Other entities, (i) as permitted by law, (ii) in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets, (iii) in the event of bankruptcy, (iv) where needed to comply with the request of law enforcement or a regulatory agency or other legal process, or (v) to protect our interests or safety or the safety of other visitors to our website.
We do not sell any personal information.
Depending on your location, applicable law may grant you certain rights to manage your personal information. These rights may include:
- Right to revoke consent in certain circumstances
- Right to restrict processing or object to processing
- Right to object to certain processing
Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations under applicable laws.
California residents also have the right to request the following information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- Specific pieces of personal information collected from and about you
- The categories of sources from which we have collected information about you
- Our business purpose for collecting the information
- The business purpose for which we disclosed information about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 365-6911 to exercise these rights. We will process your request consistent with applicable law. For your protection, we will verify your identify prior to fulfilling your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information to comply with our legal obligation and recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change or deletion.
Shine the Light: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use the contact information above.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
We are a global organization. Your personal information may be transferred, processed and stored outside of your home country. These countries may not have equivalent data protection laws. When we transfer your personal information, we will do so using data transfer mechanisms allowed for by applicable law.
THIS WEBSITE IS DIRECTED TO ADULTS, INCLUDING PARENTS AND GUARDIANS OF CHILDREN. WE DO NOT COLLECT INFORMATION FROM INDIVIDUALS ON OUR WEBSITE UNTIL WE VERIFY THEY ARE OLDER THAN 12 YEARS OLD. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR CHILD HAS PROVIDED US WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US TO REQUEST DELETION OF THE INFORMATION.
Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies.
This website uses “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This website uses only cookies that are strictly necessary for the graphics and other features of the website to function. If you set up an account with us, we may use persistent identifiers to improve your experience on our website, such as remembering your login or your preferences. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features of the website.
We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. No company can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling information on the Internet. We encourage you to exercise caution in accessing Wi-Fi hotspots and other communications networks.